Do you have trouble reaching your business goals? You create them but never seem to achieve them?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then a vision board may be the answer.
A vision board, also known as a mood board or a dream board is a powerful tool that is fun to create and gets your creative juices flowing. You can set all your wildest, big audacious dreams and watch them manifest before your eyes.
Using imagery for your business goals will not only give you more clarity but will also challenge you to achieve them quicker. Seeing them daily will also give you the incentive to take those necessary action steps to move closer to them.
Before you actually start to create the vision board, you need to know what it is you want to achieve. So go and grab a notebook and a pen and start brainstorming all the things you desire for your business. Divide it into sections if you want. For example, money goals, expansion goals, social media goals, product/service goals etc.
Don’t forget to add some really big scary goals and don’t worry if they look so big you don’t know how you are going to achieve them, just get them down.
While you are brainstorming, ask yourself questions like:
- What does your ideal workday look like?
- Who is your ideal client to work with/sell to?
- What new products or services would you want to offer?
- Do you want your own office?
- Where would you want your office to be?
- What new skills do you want to learn?
- What courses/qualifications do you want to study for?
- How do you want to look?
- What clothes do you want to wear to look professional?
Your questions are important for you to get a good idea of what your future looks like for you and your business. So really dig deep and keep asking more questions until you have the big picture in your mind.
If you would like help with this part of the process then feel free to book a FREE strategy call with me by pressing that big shiny button below.
So now you have all your goals down on paper. Now it’s time to turn them into a vision board.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Poster sized paper or card or bigger
- Pens, markers, felt tips, embellishments washi tape etc.
- Glue, scissors, sellotape
You will need to collect images that represent your goals and what you see them like in your mind. You can find images in magazines, catalogues and newspapers and on Pinterest, Google images, Canva and stock photo sites like Pixabay.
You will also need to collect together quotes, words, lines of poetry, affirmations and any slogans from brands that you admire that resonate with you.
NOW FOR THE FUN PART
Block out some time in your schedule and gather everything you need around you. Don’t stick anything down just yet though. Move the images around until you are happy with the layout.
While you are glueing your images and words down, feel the feelings as if all your goals have come true. Let those feel-good emotions come up, so you will remember them every time you look at your vision board once it is completed.
Now you not only know what your goals are, but you can also see them visually too.
- Take a photo of your completed vision board and download it onto your mobile phone and use it as a screen saver.
- Use the photo you took as a wallpaper on your laptop too.
- Print the photo out and use it as a planner insert.
- Laminate it and use it as a place-mat
Look at your vision board daily and as often as you can. Really look at it and feel how it feels living that dream life with all your goals and dreams being achieved.
The more you visualise your business goals, the more chance you have of achieving every single one of them.
NOW FOR SOME GREAT NEWS *HOT OFF THE PRESS*
I have just created a vision board creation workshop and for the first 10 women who sign up, will get it at the Beta price of just £49.99
YOU WILL GET:
- One 1:1 40 minutes creation workshop
- A free set of vision-board printables
- Goal setting worksheets
- One 1:1 40 minutes catch up session a week later
All you have to do is press that big shiny button below and together we can get you closer to realising all your dreams.